Orange Mimosa Sandalwood & Sweetgrass soaps

Brenda

I hope this soap cures out nice! This is a rice bran oil soap with some shea butter too; behaved like a dream during the mix. Swirled in the pot with red & yellow oxides, black oxide, and a little shimmer mica in the darker orange portion. Used TD in the lye water. Scented with SW California Navel Orange, SC Sandalwood FO, and Mimosa FO - and it smells yummy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Orange_Mimosa_Sandalwood.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Thought I'd add my second batch from today. Scented with SC Sweetgrass. Didn't quite get the look I was going for. :undecided By the time I got the tan and green swirled in, the pink glopped up! After a 5 second debate of whether or not to add it on, I poured it on. Should have left it off, I think. But here's what it looks like:

Sweetgrass.jpg

Bumpy top... Perhaps it will look better tomorrow!

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Here they are cut, but not trimmed since they are still too soft. I used shea instead of my usual mango in these bars and it's enough to make a difference in the hardness of the bars.

new_soaps.jpg

Thanks for checking them out. :smiley2: