Need help finding a candle supplier in WI or near there

I'm trying to help a friend find a soy container starter kit, in WI or near there so it wouldn't cost and arm and a leg for shipping.

She has already tried to order a starter kit from Bitter Creek North but they couldn't fulfill her order due to them not having the soy wax that is included in the kit.

TIA,

Mindy

Candle Cocoon is located in Madison, WI (www.candlecocoon.com).

Actually they closed down their office here (in Madison), it's in New Glarus (I think) now. My boyfriend and I tried to hunt it down one day only to find it wasn't there anymore. Shipping shouldn't be too much of a pain though from New Glarus.

I don't think www.candlesoapandstuff.com is located in Wisconsin, seems like they are located in West Virginia.

There is another Wisconsin supplier and I am pretty sure they have kits. It's located in Waukesha I believe but I can't remember the name of the place unfortunately.

Lastly there is one I plan to try in McHenry (I think) Illinois, just south of Chicago (I think) www.nuscents.com is their site (I think)? If that isn't right, try google 'Nuscents Candle Supplies' and it should come up. Since I'm located in Madison, this place doesn't seem any further away than BitterCreek North for shipping, in fact I'm probably closer to the IL supplier!

I use nu-scents also...it's nice, they have the C-3 that I use and it's only about a 45 min drive for me to pick up my order. I couldn't tell ya much about their FO's though... I've only tried a few and and didnt care for those so I never ended up getting any other FO's from them. Just a note, if you order and want to pick up, you need to place your order before 2 pm for next day pick up.

Sandy~WI

I use nu-scents also...it's nice, they have the C-3 that I use and it's only about a 45 min drive for me to pick up my order. I couldn't tell ya much about their FO's though... I've only tried a few and and didnt care for those so I never ended up getting any other FO's from them. Just a note, if you order and want to pick up, you need to place your order before 2 pm for next day pick up.

Sandy~WI

Ooh Where in Wisconsin are you that it's only a 45 minute drive? Or was I wrong about it being near Chicago?

Nu scents is about 45 mins from me too where are you in WI, ayshapooh? I'm in the south eastern part. Nu scents it just over the board line of WI & IL. It's in MC Henry IL.

Cindy/WI

Sandy~WI

Nu scents is about 45 mins from me too where are you in WI, ayshapooh? I'm in the south eastern part. Nu scents it just over the board line of WI & IL. It's in MC Henry IL.

Cindy/WI

Hi Cindy

I live in Burlington, we're are you at...we must not be far from each other :highfive:

Sandy~WI

No were not far from each other at all, like 10 - 15 mins from each other. I'm in Kansasville!!! We own an automtive repair shop in Burlington which DH runs.

Hi Cindy

I live in Burlington, we're are you at...we must not be far from each other :highfive:

Sandy~WI