filling malibus

spatreats4u

ya I have been using zip locks howver mine always break, bust or get a hole soooo I loose product from allthe scraping and trying to put into another one. You should see my kitchen, its a mess and I have cucumber melon lotion everywhere:embarasse

I've heard of people using ziplock bags but I use a piping bag... I forgot what kind it is but it's very pliable not like the stiffer Wilton bags....

I prop up my tube in a snug glass or coffee mug and use a funnel. Depending on what I'm pouring, sometimes I have to do a little poking with a skewer to keep it flowing. I have 2 sets of nested funnels in varying sizes from Walmart.

that would be great but my base isn't "flowy" theres no way I can do it that way. I dont wanna use jars but I may have to resort to that if I cant get this to work somehow.

I prop up my tube in a snug glass or coffee mug and use a funnel. Depending on what I'm pouring, sometimes I have to do a little poking with a skewer to keep it flowing. I have 2 sets of nested funnels in varying sizes from Walmart.

I dont wanna use jars but I may have to resort to that if I cant get this to work somehow.

I never wanted to use jars either. But then I switched to them & I love them & it is so much easier to fill. I know people worry about getting

"nasties": such as:germs/mold/water/dirt etc....in jars, but I realized that I myself, buy many products from department stores & upscale cosmetic stores and they are almost all, in jars! Especially the butters. I never, ever had a "nasties" problem in them & I have stuff from a long time ago. Anyway, just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in! It really does make bottling so much easier! Give it a try. Maybe just on the hard to fill products & the rest can stay in tubes & bottles.

You could get a large syringe from the Vet or a Feed Supply store also get some flexible tubing from the hardware store, that fits over the tip of the syringe, and do this method http://www.brambleberry.com/lotion.html

I stick a metal funnel in the tube and put the product in the funnel - then I keep squeezing the tube and it sucks the product right down in the tube like magic. Hope this works for y'all.

I second the syringe, kv vet supply 60cc feeding syringe. One full syringe fills up my malibu no leaking or mess. the feeding one has a long tip on the end that goes right into the malibu, no mess or funky clean up. I suck up soapy water into the syringe and shake it up a bit and use a baby bottle brush to clean out any residue when I finish a batch then on to the next scent.

I stick a metal funnel in the tube and put the product in the funnel - then I keep squeezing the tube and it sucks the product right down in the tube like magic. Hope this works for y'all.

I do the same except I use a plastic funnel that fits really snug in the opening. Best way I have found so far.