What are your biggest sellers (for B&B makers) at shows..

LaVida

I know it is going to sound biased, but bathbombs are always my #1 seller. They just bring the crowds in with questions and once I give my little shpiel (sp?), they are sold on them. I also only bring the 4 and 6 packs so they have to buy either 4 or 6 lol

I bring 30 of each scent - 10 scents and never bring back any. The bathbombs are usually what pay for the booth fee, decorations, who I have to pay for that day and gas/food for the employees.

ok, thanks... no wonder God lead me to sit at a table all day Sunday (while watching the entire first season of Prison Break of course - $20 from Best Buy! :D)

I made Boulders too. They are the size of the snow ball maker... only a few.... 3 bubble gum and 2 Bubba Grape.. I think I'll make cotton candy too... What should I charge? I was thinking 5.00

Now, I'm not sure what I should charge for the 4 pack (I already packaged these)... I was thinking $4.00.... I have singles.. but maybe I should try a mix-n-match 4/pk that people can buy....