Coffee Luver's Combo

maryann

I just LUV :drool:Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha, even though I'm not a coffee drinker :o !!

I've been working on this little basket for awhile now trying to decide is contents and here it is ....everything's scented VHM w/ coffee butter (except for the balm-its ... Cappuccino flavored).

Content includes: 2 veggie wax votives, 1 handmade CP bar, lip balm, a sugar scrub, and body butter.

post-119-139458414084_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458414087_thumb.jpg

O.k., I'm really gonna need some of this CP soap, and bodybutter around the 22nd of Dec. I can't eat any solid food the day before, and can only have CLEAR liquids!! My morning coffee for a couple of days is out of the question!!

But I sure won't mind smelling it all day...lol :drool:

Great Work!

OH yummmmmmmmm :drool: I'd love to receive that gift basket-die hard coffee drinker here!! :D

Hey, I have that same basket (got it at a garage sale ;) ) but I'm thinking mine must be a lot smaller than yours, cuz I don't think all those goodies would fit in the one I have, but it's too funny that I have that same one just by chance.

:thumbsup: for sure on those goodies, someone is going to feel awfully spoiled receiving that!!!

I think they look fabulous and must smell delicious. I am a coffee drinker and have hazelnut every morning.

Hey, diehard hazelnut coffee drinker here also, can't live without it EVER!!!

You're not the far away from me over there in Santa Cruz, cool!! :cool2: