Wendy's Winter Candy Apple - anyone CPed?

OutlandishLady

This one is excellent in cp soap. There was no discoloration, very little accelleration and plenty of time to play. And as Carrie said, the scent holds great and does not morph in any way. I just made a second batch because my first batch sold out. It was a big seller and is one of my new favs.

I was going to say that too that Wendy does coops here. But now I don't need to. LOL

Wendy's FOs are awesome and she is great to work with.

Another one that is great to soap is Bedtime Bath. It smells so wonderful in soap and is another that behaves all the way around (but does have a very slight discoloration but not bad). Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific is great in soap. But this one is a fast mover so be prepared. No discoloration but lots of acceleration. Soap really cool with this one. It seems to help a bit.

Vanilla Bean Noel is great in my soy blend. This one will sneak up you. It not a sugary vanilla. Very soft, no sharpness to it. Just nice.

I have a few other of her FOs but I haven't done anything with them and OOB reviews aren't worth a bleep.

When Wendy does a prebuy you need to get in on it. Every single one of her oils are beyond awesome!! The VBN is my favorite, it throws like you would not believe. Also I'm pretty sure that they all get tested in CP.

I got the VBN in the last prebuy. I was not impressed with it OOB (yes...I know, I know, don't judge OOB) but I FINALLY got it in wax last week. Made tarts and that sucker has been on my warmer for 5 days non-stop and is still going. IT'S AWESOME and it's the most exact dupe I've ever tried. This is my favorite :drool: I'll definitely be emailing you, Wendy. I MUST have more! LOL

• 4 weeks later...

My website is: www.latherworks.com. As of yet, I am not a supplier, but it may come to that eventually. I've done many pre-buys for my oils, and so far, people really seem to like them. I sold out of all my oils in the last buy, but I am working on new ones to add. I'm sure I'll be doing more buys in the very near future. You won't see a post about it here, but word does seem to get around.

Thank you for your interest, though. :smiley2:

Wendy