Solas Black Currant

Scented

OH yeah the Black Friday sale. I gotta remember it. I think I gotta have me some more of the Lemon Sugar too.

For now I'm content with the Pumpkin Spice (as long as I remember not to drink it). Sale tomorrow. Sale tomorrow. I need to remember this. I hate getting older.

Am I Confused? Or y'all ordered ones that weren't on sale? I thought only the ones on the list were on sale - right? I really wanted so many more, but just couldn't buy without getting some type of discount.....I am so cheap! I ordered the Vanilla Plum, Catalpa, Halloween Spice, Winter, and Black Currant. Anyone have any comparison between Solas Black Currant and Day Star Black Berry Jam? Guess I will in a couple of days! Been wanting to try Solas for a while now - this was a good sale....just wished I could have gotten all the others I was looking at.....Next time.................

Comparison on the two, Smart? There's no comparison. Two completely different scents.

Yeah I ordered stuff that wasn't on sale too ... you know there's a thing about what was it? $5 off on the next order. I had to eclipse that $50 mark though. BUT I think I'm going to add the shortbread and strawberry to list too. Heaven help me (but don't bury me when I die with all my FOs!)