Peaks Mary Jane OOB

Jcandleattic

What about this stuff?

http://www.smellkaya.com/

You get that in yet? Did you try it yet?

We'll see if it ever arrives. I sent an inquiry to their e-mail and got a prompt reply saying that it shipped 9/12 and should have arrived already, and they would investigate with the USPS. Then a few days later I got an e-mail that seemed to be directed to multiple customers, saying the the USPS had detained all their shipments for the month due to concerns about the content, LOL. They said they expected the shipments to be released on 10/3. I'll send another note today and see what they say. I'm quite curious about this stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
My daughter works for 911 and I thought I would take a candle out there for the cops to judge. They should be experts, but she said I better not.. She has no scents of humor.:D

:laugh2:

silly progam insits as I say at least this much. Your post qwacked me up. This whole thread is qwacking me up.

I'm looking for more of a 'chronic' type scent, rather than a 'schwag' type. I know a bunch of you are :laugh2: at me, but that is what it was called back then!

I'm not laughin' at ya, I'm right next to you. lol Just say no to schwag. Say yes to aromatic bud. I'd be interested in something like that too. It would mix well w/ other FOs.