jarstore customer service

silverm00n

I ordered the metros from them about a week ago. When I opened the package, 1 glass was shattered to pieces, and the other one was cracked in half. I emailed them on the 15th about the incident with pics included. I have not heard one word back from them. I emailed them yet again just now, but a little bolder. We'll see if they answer. Otherwise I'm not doing business with them again. It's such a shame too because I like the quality of their glass, but I do NOT think this is good customer service. I understand ppl are busy, but you can at least make the effort to keep your customers happy. Did anyone else have any issues with them? I ordered from their in the first place because I kept hearing such good things about them... now I'm not so sure. :angry2:

Maybe they didn't receive the email. You should try calling them before you put them on your "bad" list. Ya can't trust the internet, not every email makes it to where it needs to go.

Sorry about your jars, I'm sure it was a pain in the butt to clean the mess up.

Definetly call them. I have never had a problem. I have always ordered jars from them and some of my top FO's come from them. Never had a problem with them. I have never had to call them so not sure how they are on the phone.

Christina

so.... tell us about the FO's.. I was wondering if they were any good.

Oh, I love some of them. Not all of them, but some.

Have not tested any of these in b&b and not even sure if these are safe, but these work great in the votive/pillar blend (parr.) wax that I use from Candlewic. They also are very nice in 4045H wax and Palm wax

Passion Melon is very nice for the Spring/Summer

Falling Leaves- sold out of all my Falling Leaves/Harvest Spice ( both from Jar Store) rustics that I made for my last craft show.

Harvest Spice- Love it

Pumpkin Spice is nice as well but I have found others that are about the same but still like it.

Melon Blossom- Nice as well for Spring/Summer

Even though they have a seasonal section <christmas> area, I still can buy any of those fo's at anytime :-)

Falling Leaves and Harvest Spice are my # 1 sellers from the Jar Store!!!

Hope this helps

Christina

Awesome Silver. Glad it's working out for ya. Try some of the fo's I shared. You will like them and so will your customers.

Christina

Ya I'm glad too. But damn these metro jars!!!!!! I still can't wick em! Oh Christina, I wish I had customers, lol...I'm not there yet. Knowing me, I probably never will be, I'm such a perfectionist it's sick! :whip::yes: