A few new soaps

Here are a few of my recent soaps. The first is Coffee Kitchen soap made with bc's lemon bundt cake (CO, I think) and just a bit of Citrus Splash that I had. I used yellow oxide, but it was a bit too much and looks like mustard. Smells great, though!

kitchensoapsx8.th.jpg

The second is my rescued Green Tea and Rose (Backwoods). The first picture is when my FO ate through my cup and I had to hurry to find FO's that worked. Well, it looked okay, but didn't smell as good as BW's, so I chunked it up and put it between my layers of the good GTR. It smells great and my pink is getting even brighter. It doesn't look as good as my first batch that went horribly wrong, but I still like it!

gtrosedisasterpi3.th.jpg

gtrosegoodut0.th.jpg

Last is a basket that I did for a local Make a Wish auction in December. There is a snowman tart burner (Jackel), 5 clamshell tarts in holiday scents, 2 bars soap, and 2 ornies. I hope it helps out the children and gets my name out there at the same time!

dscf5025rr0.th.jpg

makeawish2lp6.th.jpg

TFL,

Steph