Color for Chestnuts and Brown Sugar?

Vintagemama

Ok, so I'm going buck the system and go for Green. When I think of chestnuts, I am reminded they come from a tree - thereby reminding me of green. Brown sugar also reminds me of green, cause I'm a diabetic and if I eat to much sugar, I'll have sores, which will eventually turn into gang green (yes, spelled wrong) so that reminds me of green. So.. therefore, I choose the color green.

J/K - umm.. brown? Your pick of shade.

Ok, so I'm going buck the system and go for Green. When I think of chestnuts, I am reminded they come from a tree - thereby reminding me of green. Brown sugar also reminds me of green, cause I'm a diabetic and if I eat to much sugar, I'll have sores, which will eventually turn into gang green (yes, spelled wrong) so that reminds me of green. So.. therefore, I choose the color green.

J/K - umm.. brown? Your pick of shade.

spewsssssssssssssssssss soda all over the monitor

Ohhhhh.....Wonder if there's a way to add some gold. That would be cool.

I saw a red and green candle once that was scented brown sugar and had mistletoe around the bottom - just inside the wax. Obviously I have NO idea how to do that, or make candles for that matter, but it was really pretty. Had little gold accents too. I guess they were supposed to be little jingle or dingleberries or something like that.