Mad About Molds!!!!

I ordered and paid for 2 molds from flexiblemolds and I was wondering where they were in transit since the email that I got from them said they would ship in 1-2 business days. Well it is been three days and I emailed them to get a tracking number only to find out that they have not been shipped. She said that they dont always have everything in stock......and did I want to cancel my order. She did not mention if one was not in stock or both. I am sooooo mad b/c I needed them b/4 Sunday. I emailed her back to ask if one or both were out of stock and have yet to hear from her.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYWHERE ELSE I CAN GET THE SILICONE SNOWMAN FACED MOLD?????

UPDATE:

They emailed again and they have them both and are shipping them today.

It probably would have been more productive and less frustrating if you had called or e-mailed when you placed the order saying you needed them in a rush. You did get a pretty quick response when you did get around to letting them know you were in a bind. This is the busy season for candle makers and suppliers.

Most silicone mold makers that I've dealt with pour your mold after you order........that's pretty typical. :cool2:

Hi Chris...I have nothing to add to this thread just wanted to say that I love ferrets also...I have 6...How many do you have?

Six ferrets :shocked2: ........my DH would LOVE that!! We have 2 right now that we rescued & they hate each other and can't be put together. Plus Moose is almost 4 lbs. (thus his name LOL) and Ivy is just a petite little thing and when we tried to get them together, Moose dragged her all around the living room till we put a halt to it. I know when one goes, DH wants to get 2 at a time, so they can bunk together.........we'll see!! They are more his babies than mine.....with my candles, etc. and working a full time job, he has the time at night to give them the attention they need. They are a stitch though and give us many hours of laughing.....especially when Moose thinks he's a flying squirrel, cat or dog.......he actually runs and jumps into DH's arms when he's let loose at night.......around a 4' jump straight up...crazy!! :D