soap and candle molds.com?

Has anyone had trouble with this company? They sent me a wrong mold like 4 months ago. I didn't try to use it for a couple weeks, because I ordered several and had been busy. No way to know it wasn't right at the time.

I e-mailed them and was told to send it back to get a credit. I sent them the mold, a copy of that e-mail and a copy of my bill, stated what was wrong, along with all my info. No I didn't insure it!

But to make a long story short I have never received another mold, credit, or any communication from them. I have called 3 times only to hear a recording, and have left messages. I have e-mailed them 7 times, directly from the site and to the person I got the e-mail from. NO ONE, will respond back to me in any matter. It's like I'm being completely ignored! Any Help? Thanks!

Last year I asked them how they got an electric candle to look like it did on the web. I asked them if they painted it or used colored wax. I asked them 3 times by email. They sent me an email and asked if I was the "competition". Paranoid, I guess.

I am in the middle of a dispute with them right now. I ordered molds from them on October 6 and paid through paypal immediately after placing the order. I received my paypal receipt and that was it. No email from the company ever.... and no molds! They took my money and that was it! I have emailed them many, many times and no one has ever responded. I have heard absolutely nothing!

I told them that I am a patient person, and if they would just email me and let me know if there was a delay that I would be ok with that. But they have never responded to a single email. The site does not list a phone number, but I really wish that I could speak in person to someone there. I cannot afford to just throw money like that away! The site looks legit..... I just can't believe that they did this.

This is the first time I have ever ordered from them and it will definately be the last! I would seriously warn others to stay away from these guys.

cocopop~

Would you mind sharing that phone number with me? As useless as I suspect it will be to call, I would really like to try. I am not going to just disappear like they are hoping. I want my money back.

Country Creek~ I would recommend that you don't put a single penny into this company's hands. flexiblemolds.com and bluegoosecandlesandmolds.com are 2 that I can recommend from personal experience to be reputable and good quality.

I posted in another thread about my experience (they have another website they sell from as well) but i'll share it here also. I ordered a mold in April and paid via paypal right away. In June they told me that the mold had been returned to them due to a labeling error and did I want a refund or the mold sent back out again. By this time it was too late to file anything through paypal due so I opted to get the mold resent. Numerous phone calls (their mailbox is full and can't leave a message) and emails to which they never responded, they still have my mold and my 60.00 and I have nothing. I think someone should contact the BBB.....they're a terrible company!!!

I've also ordered from SoapMoldsRus..Avoid them..they never respond to emails or calls, I ordered 2 molds back in the spring..paid for them..everyday I would see these molds marked not shipped and I finally cancelled paypal payment..I pay by paypal credit card if I don't know the person I'm sending $$ to. If you do that..you have more than 30 days to file a claim..paypal doesn't like it but I go straight to my credit card company and dispute a charge..I just clicked on their site and my molds are still there on order not shipped..

I buy a lot of soap molds from this seller..she's trustworthy just like Ginger Rocha (flexiblemolds) and Janet (creativegems) here's her link:

http://candlesforalloccasions.com/siliconemolds.html

Hi, The phone no is 386-860-8445. I wish you luck, but like everyone's saying, the mail box is always full. When it's not it's just automaided and you can't talk to a live person anyway!

I want to thank everyone for their imput. There has to be something we can do about this! Thanks Again! Kim.