C & S is sold out of their Combo Burners

until after the new year!!

So if you are counting on stocking up for the holidays on the ceramic candle tart warmer/combo..

Well you better find a new supplier because they are OUT!!!:cry2:

How frustrating!!

I can't believe they are sold out of warmers this soon before the holidays..

Have you seen the warmers at www.candlewarmers.com? I have a wholesale account there and they have some really great warmers. C&S is also out of the 4794 votive wax I was planning on using for my electric candles.

Try Candlescience for the 4794. They have great customer service and their shipping is not outrageous. One of my fav suppliers :D

Thanks, I will check out the co-op..

I am also checking out tartwarmers.com among others.. Thank you!!

I was just surprised being the big Company they are that they could run out of the warmers for the holidays???:undecided

They want you to order in bulk, (to save on shipping ), then you go to place a large order and they are out of wax , FO and warmers!!:tongue2:

I appreciate the link. Although pricing is great, shipping is by truck. I did an shipping price estimate for 1 case and it came out to $237.00. Don't seem right.... Has anyone ever order from them, and if so were the shipping costs reasonable?

I ordered in bulk, and shipping was very reasonable for 4 cases via truck...

(I needed a lot of them, that is why I freaked out when C&S was out!!!)

Did you call and ask what it would be? I know my shipping was less than what was estimated when I placed my order online.. HTH :)

Have you seen the warmers at www.candlewarmers.com? I have a wholesale account there and they have some really great warmers. C&S is also out of the 4794 votive wax I was planning on using for my electric candles.

Do know where you are located but I have half of a pallet left of 4794 and I can spare you some cases if you want them. Just PM me if interested.

Does anyone have any of these for sale??? I have made tarts and wickless for almost all of the people on my Christmas list and now I have no burners to finish the baskets :( I don't have a tax ID because this is my hobby..If you have any of these for sale please pm me.

Tia

Melissasanta wink

Does anyone have any of these for sale??? I have made tarts and wickless for almost all of the people on my Christmas list and now I have no burners to finish the baskets :( I don't have a tax ID because this is my hobby..If you have any of these for sale please pm me.

Tia

Melissasanta wink

There is a co op going on right now. HTH.

Ok I went to post the link to the co op and it's gone? I think Dani was hosting and maybe they pulled it because you can only host one at a time. Sorry about that but it was there this morning.