Soccer team fundraiser results

Trae

Totally not worth all the aggravation I went thru. First the team mom tells me they are going to start before Labor Day, didn't happen till mid-September. Then the coach decides he wants all money to come directly to me and then me cut them a check for their percentage. That was fine but then I had to collect sales tax. Put that on the form and the team mom asks why they have to collect tax since they are tax exempt. Had to explain that. The fundraiser was to end October 15 and they had 7 days to get the master sheet back to me. I just got them back today. And how much in sales?? Only $400! Doesn't seem like much over a month and a half. She said no one wants to participate in fundraisers anymore since the schools do so many. I feel bad for the kids on the team because the $162 they get from me won't get much for a travel team. Oh well. I have another soccer team doing one right now so hopefully that one will be better.

That sucks, all that aggervation and that's it. Maybe the fundraiser was to long. I know when we had fundraisers at my sons daycare they were like a month long, and half of us parents would forget about them until the last min. and would just order a few. Apparently they are very unorganized because they should of done better.

I hope you do better this time,

Mindy :)

You never know, I had 2, one was $6,200 and the other $1,200 and it was about the same number of kids and the same grade but different towns, the lady of the smaller one said they try alot of things and its the same 10 parents doing all the work, its up to both the kids and parents to help sell the stuff.