hurricane wax supplier

Please let me know where I can buy a slab, about 10 pounds, of wax for canes. If possible, please provide the suppliers part number for the wax. If you know a supplier of the west coast, oregon, california, washington it would help to save on the shipping costs. I already tried pourette, but they were unable to send it to me. Thanks! One additional question, is parrafin the only wax the i should use for canes? Don't want a wax with too much opacity. Thanks again!

Thank you everyone for your replies. I tried peak, but there web site said that they are out of 160. I ordered from GenWax today! I was going to order from them before, but I could not find where there were located. Thanks for telling me its CA! Donita, thank you for your link, I could not find cw160 in a slab tho, just a case. Have a great day all!!!!

The first case of wax I ever bought ended up being cane wax from gen wax. I was brand new to candle making. I went gun ho pouring pillars and votives with this wax. I let everything cure for a couple of weeks before burning anything. Boy was I heart broken when nothing was burning right. I asked about it here and ended up finding out that it was Genwaxs cane wax, so I threw out everyting I had poured, about 30 lbs worth of candles. But it was GREAT for pic embed canes. Came out beautifully, w/o any addatives, and no mold release needed. I'm currently using 1260 and not nearly as happy with the results. It's always a struggle to remove them from the mold, and I think it's a little more opaque than gen waxes was.