help finding potpouri supplier

I had never heard of Stone Stew until I found this board. I checked out her "stuff" and was very impressed! I ordered a bunch in and it truely is the best potpourri I have ever found! And all her scents rock! I love the prim stuff she sells. I started out with 6 of her scents and can't wait to add a few more! She is wonderful to work with also! Can't say enough good about her "stuff"! Can't wait to try her coffee...I should check that out right now since I am a coffee addict!

Wanted to say I got my stuff from SSW and I have never seen such nice potpourri. And the scents (which were really hard to choose from all of them) - are really upscale smelling - smells more like perfume than "simply FO". Shipping was extremely fast. Completely satisfied! Thanks for the referral!

I finally ordered this past week, too. She sent my "secret sister" the coffee sampler and a small bag of the potpourri. I had to try some for ME after reading so many compliments.

I got 4 different 1/2 gallon bags, and that was really difficult stopping there. When I opened the box I felt like a kid getting a new bike for Christmas. Everything everyone has said about its appearance and fragrance is more than true. It is the most beautiful & fragrant I've ever had.

Needless to say, I've heard my "secret sister" bragging all over the club about how wonderful her gift was. Made me feel really good to be able to send such a great gift that way!

Hate to cause anyone to spend even more money - but I got the refresher oils with mine too. :)

I have no idea how long potpourri lasts - hopefully to next season (I got all holiday scents). Does anyone know? Does it actually "go bad" or mold or something?

(The potpourri I normally have gotten before this - locally - I just throw out after a season.)

Thanks for asking that question, Henryk. I would like to know this as well. I didn't get any refresher oil, so I'm wondering, too. It's just too beautiful to throw away.

I have a dear old friend that I haven't seen in several years coming for Thanksgiving and staying over at my island house. I am so excited about having this potpourri to scent the rooms!

I've been buying from her for a couple years now.. she also used to make soap & creams... my dad has problems with very dry skin on his legs and she sent him some cream to try - he was actually shocked that she'd do that for free... best person.. and great to deal with..

you must try the coffee and now the cappuccino... I'm addicted to the stuff !!