Thinking of adding this to my literature and/or hangtags re: frosting/wet spots

Hello all,

I am thinking of adding this paragraph to give people a heads up.

We here at the Jack B. Nimble and Quick Candle Co. strive to produce the finest quality soy candles possible. All of our candles are handpoured in small batches, and thus no two candles will look the same. At times you may notice frosting or wet spots, however, this is a natural occurrence with soy candles and it will not diminish the burn or fragrance throw of the candle. Be assured that our candles are truly handpoured with love.

What do you think?

Bob and DonnaMarie

I purchased one of those glade candles yesterday, took the label off and saw that it had wet spots. I do like where you mention that no two candles will look the same, bringing attention to the fact that you hand pour and use fine quality soy and it will have natural variances in appearance, but in the end this is up to you! You can put whatever you want in your literature! :)

I never knew what wet spots were until I began making candles....I wouldn't bring it to their attention.

Now, the frosting may be a 'natural occurence' of soy so mentioning that is no big deal - just explains it.....

Like has been said above, bringing attention to the wet spots just isn't necessary - I wouldn't do it but that is just mo.....

Like everyone else said, it's unlikely anyone knows what a wet spot is. I would like to include some english explanation on why my candles are frosty on my literature. I'm actually thinking of going color-free because my new soy batches are quite fugly.

I can be quite the perfectionist, but I haven't had even one person comment on the frosting or wet spots yet. Only I am being anal about them so I have decided to not worry about it. I like the no two are alike as well, but wouldn't bring attention to the other either. I don't think they care.