I just got my 2X5 ft Banner!

KJohnson

Im so excited! I just got my banner in the mail!

Its 2x5 ft..and just what I wanted! this is going to be perfect for my upcoming shows.

I got this from the same guy that was posted on here before....

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheQ5fkingQ5fofQ5fhats

and let me tell you...this guy is super to work with ...I emailed him and told him exactly what I wanted on Saturday....and Sunday we finalized..I paid him he made the banner and shipped it out on Monday and I got it today (Thursday). And at a GREAT price I might add!

Thanks for looking!

Kris

post-1508-139458412296_thumb.jpg

I also got my Banner & window decals from him....wonderful job & very easy to work with i must say too......

When i'm finished filling up my table with all my crafts; i hang my banner on the front of my table; using safety pins in the holes & it hangs nicely in the front!

~Carlena~

I am the fellow that made all these banners.

I am so happy to see that you all love them. I have enjoyed making each and every one of them and dealing with all of you. Thanks to all who have taken the time to post their banners and decals and send additional business to me.

For reference, my website is www.wholesaleadvertisingspecialties.com and my email is fnkdesigns@comcast.net

We also do embroidery and full color dye sublimation printing on items such as hats, mouse pads, coasters, ceramic mugs and much more in addition to being a full service sign shop doing banners, decals, and signs:rolleyes2

Sincerely

Fred