KY Candles

diamondk

heheheheehe do u really wanna know?????????

their caramel pecan pie and lemon pound cake is good.....

that's all I have to say...so FAR..... :P

DANI

Hey Dani I wonder where you have been today. Since I do have to order a couple of things from there anyway I am asking for must haves. So go to it. lol

KY has great oils. I personally love all of them, not a bad one in the bunch. My favorite is her Southern Vanilla.

At my craft shows, her Hot Apple Pie is always a hit, and so is her Caramel Pecan Pie. Yummo, as Rachel Ray says. :yay:

Oh--the HI mulberry is sooo strong and just like their version, IMHO

Hey Dani I wonder where you have been today. Since I do have to order a couple of things from there anyway I am asking for must haves. So go to it. lol

well i must say...i've been grounded from you and Scented....remember

time out chair...lmbo

no really, i've been out of commission today cause I had a minor surgery today and i'm sorta out of it...lmbo

but maybe tomorrow i'll go at it!!

oh BTW i did hear that her cherries and chestnut is good and that's on my next to get list...lol

Hugs

Dani

For this time of year ... Toasted Marshmallow, Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddy, Christmas Past, Banana Nut Bread, Homemade Apple Pie.
How is Toasted Marshmallow? Is it strong? Most versions of this one are so light, and it is a very requested scent for us, too.