new website

NattyCat

Natasha, your "new soap fragrances for November" pics on either side look smashed in.. Now, I have no clue on how to fix it..lol

I have to say for the record, I think you're crazy.. Have you tested blueberry and and creme brulee together? That's an awful lot of scents to have gone through every combination you know the customers are gonna come up with.

I do like the feel of the site.. Very quick to load and love the colors! But you're still crazy!!!! LOL!

Natasha, your "new soap fragrances for November" pics on either side look smashed in.. Now, I have no clue on how to fix it..lol

I have to say for the record, I think you're crazy.. Have you tested blueberry and and creme brulee together? That's an awful lot of scents to have gone through every combination you know the customers are gonna come up with.

I do like the feel of the site.. Very quick to load and love the colors! But you're still crazy!!!! LOL!

not sure what you mean by smashed in? Display ok on my screen plus hubby's and mum's and friends screens, and the whole page is expandable for different resolutions....I'll look into that - thanks!

yup, I'm crazy I know but to be perfectly honest, us brits are boring and I've only ever had one or two wierd requests. For custom blends, I also send the customer a tea light to see if they like it before I make a candle in the scent they've experimented with. Luckily for me, I was an avid experimenter and long time hobby maker a long time before I ever sold a candle and I used to love testing and blending all my oils together in the strangest combinations - that's all I ever did for my own entertainment so I can safely say, if you think of a weird combo, i'll probably have blended it! And being totally anal, I have a massive big book that I write all my experiments in and what result was. BTW, creme brule and blueberry smells exactly like blueberry cobbler from just scent!!

It's so classy!!

I really like your name also.

Wish I could do something like that, I'm fighting right now with CSS and HTML. And I'm loosing the fight, I guess.

Congrats!!!

Is there anything I can help you with? I'm no expert but I might be able to help?

Here,Here! I agree it is purely clean and professional. I also think that there is nothing more inviting to marketing than English writing. With that I mean United Kingdom. It is just beautifully phrased. I love proper grammar in Advertising.:thumbsup:

blimey, thanks everyone!! <goes off to a corner to blush> I've seen some fabulous website on here, and I didn't know if my own efforts would compare, I was sorely tempted to get it done professionally but I'm so stubborn I was adamant that I'd do it myself!

Nat, you have a very beautiful site!! Great job on a easy to navigate and very beautiful site!!

I see ONE problem! On this page: http://www.scentifique.co.uk/products.htm , the graphic in the top right may very well be copyrighted! I know because I had ordered some business cards from Vista Print with that very same graphic that they offer on their site!

Please forgive me if you have already gotten permission or if I am out of line! Just trying to help hon!

Again, Great Site!!

Nat, you have a very beautiful site!! Great job on a easy to navigate and very beautiful site!!

I see ONE problem! On this page: http://www.scentifique.co.uk/products.htm , the graphic in the top right may very well be copyrighted! I know because I had ordered some business cards from Vista Print with that very same graphic that they offer on their site!

Please forgive me if you have already gotten permission or if I am out of line! Just trying to help hon!

Again, Great Site!!

Thanks Lynn. That pic came from microsoft photo gallery, so it's free of copyright - vista print get most of their pictures from microsoft or other free photo sites.

Nat