Carved Candles and other pictures!

OFCILynn

For those who have asked, here is the link to my gallery right now. There are pictures of my cut-n-carved candles along with a few other items that I have made! Posting the link is so much easier than listing all the pictures here!

Thanks for looking!

http://ofci.biz/gallery

God Bless,

Lynn

O.F.C.I.~Our Finely Crafted Indulgences~

(BTW-my home page http://ofci.biz is not yet done but you can let me know what you think and be sure to visit the guestbook!)

Thank you so much all! I apprecaite the kind words! I need honesty here from my friends! When attempting to photograph the candles, I had used lights inside to help illuminate them so customers could get an idea of how they would look when lit. I am hoping to be able to use just ONE photo instead of a lit and unlit one! Do you think those photos will be able to show it both ways enough for customers to get an idea of what they would be buying?

Also, what do you all think of me having the gallery on my site that shows alot of the items that I make, even if they arent all for sale? AND even if they arent the greatest of items? LOL I know that I was showing the good the bad and the ugly in the gallery!

I have yet to put any items for sale on my website but some of the carved candles will make it into the shop!

I appreciate your opinions!

Thanks and God Bless,

Lynn

Do you think those photos will be able to show it both ways enough for customers to get an idea of what they would be buying?

Yes! The lighted ones really give a good idea what the customer is buying.

Also, what do you all think of me having the gallery on my site that shows alot of the items that I make, even if they arent all for sale?

I think it's fine. I love to look at all of the things, not just what I'm buying at the moment. As long as you note what is for display only, to eliminate any confusion then I'd think it would be fine. Of course it would be fine either way, but if you don't clarify what is and isn't for sale, then you might find yourself answering a lot of questions. Is this for sale, how about that?.... and so on and so on..:grin2:

AND even if they arent the greatest of items? LOL I know that I was showing the good the bad and the ugly in the gallery!

In my 50 years, I've found that to be relative. Some may love what others don't and so forth. I find everything in your gallery worth being in your gallery....:smiley2:

I finally got to see close ups of the dolphin candle. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing..

Great work and I'm glad to see that ya'll have weathered the storm damage and are getting back up and running....:yay: