Soaps Off The Rack

My first PVC pipe experience:

1006750qg8.jpg

This soap was done with Pure Rain from WSP, I dont know what happened to it while it was gelling, but this is the end results.I had envisioned a pure white bar with pretty delicate blue swirls. WRONG! My DH thinks it looks like a lake in a snow storm, and named it Winter In Aspen:

1006747mv0.jpg

This one is a blend of Pink by VS, Jovan Musk and a little Baby by Bobbi brown. Its quite interesting. Only wish my rosebuds had not gone haywire:

1006768xq9.jpg

Dont laugh, I know my Z ended up upside down, but by the time I took this picture I was too tired to care:

1006745dc7.jpg

My DH got really crafty with naming soaps so he named this one Barcelona. And why? Because it has the word BAR in it. Hubbies, gotta love them :smt003 Its made with colloidal oatmeal:

1006741ac5.jpg

This one smells delicious!! Its made with a yummy grape/wine kind of fragrance. I was hoping for a bit more violet color, but somehow my oxide coloring dissapeared:

1006748vo7.jpg

Of course, my Fresh Cucumber Soap:

1006728qc2.jpg

And my Nectarine Blossom and Honey

1006730pc4.jpg

Some scraps Soap:

1006753gr2.jpg

Forgot to add my Pine Tar Soap, these bars a huge at around 9-11 oz each:

1006755cr8.jpg

You are such an inspiration with all of these amazing creations, after I had tried your incredible Flowerbomb soap, I didn't think it could possibly get any better than that, but your technique and presentation has gone beyond what I could have imagined, you have just become so professional-like~You are AWESOME, I love everyone of these, they are each very unique in their own way and I am sure they EACH smell DELISH:drool: Wish I could stick my head in there!!!

Sue Ann

Good morning everything! Thank you so much for taking a peak. I am glad you like that Winter In Aspen, I was uncertain about it at first.I still dont know what made it look like that, but hopefully I can recreate it, lol.

Sue Ann, thank you so much. I am actually going to go back to the old Flowerbomb look, people seem to like the double layered look better. Plus now I have some black oxide so I can get that bottom layer black like originally planned:) DH is getting me more wood today for longer log molds, I cant wait:yay: