Turkey Red Oil

ladysj

You can use cyclo, I believe. I cannot stand TRO in bath oils cause I cannot seem to cover the odor!

Absolutely not. Cyclo is is silicone, and covers and protects, where tro works like an emulisifier to make oils water soluable.

I'd try polysorbate 80 if you have some, otherwise, what you have listed isn't comparable.

I can't stand TRO and have made bath syrup with SAO and Polysorbate 80. Just use a 50-50 mixture of SAO and Poly 80 for the amount of TRO. It worked just fine. You can also use Peg oils. I have a Macadamia Peg oil, but have not tried it out yet. I did buy it to use instead of TRO. THe motor oil smell of TRO makes me sick.

Ann

Absolutely not. Cyclo is is silicone, and covers and protects, where tro works like an emulisifier to make oils water soluable.

I'd try polysorbate 80 if you have some, otherwise, what you have listed isn't comparable.

Oh Bunny, thanks for catching that. I keep them in the same cupboard so sometimes I think cyclo when I mean PS80. I have used PS80 and I like it a lot.

Geez, I am so sorry for my mis-post. What a moron I am.

(I do like cyclo in other things for the skin protectant qualities - like using a "dry oil")