renaming Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Hillary

I have an order for this for a Chistmas event. The customer wanted something like BBW Vanilla Noel. She just likes the name. She wants all holiday scents but she also wanted a vanilla. So does anyone have any ideas for a holiday/festive name for Vanilla Buttercream Crunch? She's already got Holiday Splendor, Christmas Wreath, Spiced Pumpkin, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, and then there's the Vanilla. I'm stumped. Anyone?????

How 'bout White Hot Chocolate? It may sound like an oxymoron, but there is vanilla in hot chocolate.

Also thought I'd add "White Christmas" after the Bing Crosby song and "Let It Snow" another Christmas carole.

frosty's vanilla crunch, reindeer crunch, reindeer munchies, santa's nuts. santa's butternuts. christmas butternuts.

The ladies' eyes would bug out if I put Santa's Nuts on the label.:laugh2: But the others are great. Thanks for playing everyone. Now I'll have to narrow them down. You gave me a lot of great ideas. I can tell you all have done this before.;) What a great place this is for support! Thank YOU!!!

I've always wanted to mix up some concoction and call it Santa's Breath, or Kissing Santa. I was thinking something more pepperminty, but I don't see why you couldn't use it for a Vanilla scent as well. He likes Vanilla too right? Or how about Santa Bean - going on an idea from another poster:D