Open House at OUR NEW SHOP!

woolfswickery

Well we finally opened our shop and held open house this weekend. Did really well and it was soooo nice to clean up our mess and close the doors for the day. We are right in the back yard. We still have one more show though but it is a private show at a winery.

Here are some pics from shop...

[ATTACH]8843[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8844[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8847[/ATTACH]

Those of the soaps are a old table a friend of my mom's gave her that was her mothers. The old cheese box was my grandmothers and the wash pan was found at a estate sale. The towels are handmade by my grandmother. Nothing in our shop is not anything other than handmade. All of our displays are given to us or found at junk shops or something! Of course in the back is storage and the potters wheel which we hope to have time for it to get the pottery made next. But the soaps and candles keep me and mom pretty busy right now! The rest of the shop is counters and stoarge. All the cabinets and counter tops came from my uncle who owns a cabinet shop it was all scraps he gave to us.

post-3054-139458411536_thumb.jpg

post-3054-139458411538_thumb.jpg

post-3054-139458411541_thumb.jpg

post-3054-139458411542_thumb.jpg

post-3054-139458411544_thumb.jpg

[attach]8848[/attach]

[attach]8849[/attach]

[attach]8850[/attach]

Of course the food table and the outside. We have to still paint the outside but we have not had a chance to do that yet. This has been a slow work in progress with the inside. Doing it all ourselves and not taking a loan out just money from our own pockets.

post-3054-139458411545_thumb.jpg

post-3054-139458411546_thumb.jpg

post-3054-139458411548_thumb.jpg

Thank You all for looking a posting comments! We are loving it since we have been able to open the shop! Also nice to open and not have the debt from building the shop! Of course now keeping it full of candles and soap plus keeping orders filled and fundraisers going it is keeping us busy! Thanks though for looking off to work on labels!