UPDATED ~ Milk Bottle Label ~ opinions needed

maryann

OK this is my second attempt with this bottle. I did take into consideration the advise below about all the info being on the front, so I changed it. Not sure what you'll think of my solution but I'll post that once I get this bottle label conquered. This is taped on the bottle, I'm only posting for advise on the graphics and label layout. TIA :highfive:

[ATTACH]8857[/ATTACH]

post-119-13945841156_thumb.jpg

Nope, the circle just doesn't get it.

Honestly, the front label has sooo much information on it that it almost looks medicinal to me. What about some type of graphic or design? Do you object to putting all that info on a separate label for the back? I'm not sure what all of it said since the pic is that small.

Labels are a bitch, huh!

Are those just ingredient and/or information labels? If not, get some graphics on there girl! It's milk.. find a cute cow or something!! I agree.. no round.. Is a 2x4 too wide for that taller one? If not, I think I'd try that size, length wise on the taller bottle. Let me know if you need help finding graphics!

At first I liked the round label until I clicked on it. I still think it would be ok if it just didn't wrap around the bottle. Was on the front only. But you do need a graphic on there. If it's not a milk bath and you don't want to use a cow, how about a candy cane or something Christmasy. Or something with bubbles. It really sounds like a fun invigorating scent!

I like the labels too, I had no real complaints when I first saw it, but reading other peoples' responses it makes sense. A vertical label would make more sense, and maybe adding a picture. It is alot of wording on the label also, but I know you kind of have to for label regulations (ingredients, quantity etc.)

Otherwise the bottles are cool and the idea is fabulous!

[ATTACH]8762[/ATTACH]

I got a few of the 8 oz a while back and began playing around with this. Please keep in mind that I am not in business and do not sell these. Except for my email addy which is visible, the co name, etc. is fictional. I have given some away as gifts and wanted them to look fully dressed. :cheesy2:

post-3980-139458411074_thumb.jpg

GEEEEEEEZZZ beat up on why don't U :laugh2: :laugh2: JK!!

Thanks I needed all that. The labels have been offically removed and 2 hrs down the drain-LOL I HATE labelling!! I do have a tiny candy cane on the label off to the top right-guess it needs to grow! How about a cow holding a candy cane-LOL

I'm having problems w/ the name too :rolleyes2 It is a milk bath w/ bubbles! I want milk in the name since its in that type of bottle. I have gotten to the point for better or worse that I like all the info on one label. I have label issues (mine never stay on) so I'd rather only have to deal w/ one ~ that's just me. One plus is I do have waterproof 2x4 labels so off to experiment w/ that. Thanks again everyone ~ I really appreciate the help :smiley2:

Are those just ingredient and/or information labels? If not, get some graphics on there girl! It's milk.. find a cute cow or something!! I agree.. no round.. Is a 2x4 too wide for that taller one? If not, I think I'd try that size, length wise on the taller bottle. Let me know if you need help finding graphics!

Yep, I agree, and sorry to say that just does not appeal to me at ALL Maryann. Don't mean to offend but it's just blah.

Need something cutesy and eye catching to draw people to those bottles girl!!

I also got in on the co-op and had some of these for my show a few weeks ago. And just in case you aren't aware, as yet.... just because it's an 8 oz container doesn't mean it holds 8 oz...mine weighed, were 5.6 oz of ingredients which was a mixture of dry milk powder and epsom salts and a few other ingredients. I only mentioned it because your label showed 8 oz ...:D ....but you probably already know that....:tiptoe: ....

I like the 2nd one best. For perfect rounded corners you could get a "corner rounder" I know that Creative Memories COnsultatns sell them and I am sure that Michaels or some other craft store would carry them...they would be by the punches.:D