**Looking for the perfect candy cane oil**

karen lynn

I use soy and beewax blend and am looking for a excellent throwing candy cane fragrance oil, any sugestions would be greatly appreciated!!I do not order from just scent,tennessee,candle source,millcreek or keystone..Haven't had any luck with their oils..Thank you in advance!

Been testing Pumpkin Pie Spice and Very Berry in 6006 and cb135. Very nice scent throw. Got a sample of celtic moon spice I gotta get done! And Morning Blend. I always receive my orders from AH in a blink.

• 10 months later...
If you have a good Peppermint & Strawberry you could blend your own.

http://www.candletech.com/recipes/scents/

http://www.candlecauldron.com/scentmixing.html

I just blended my peppermint and strawberry and it smells just like a candy cane!

I burned some of it in my burner at my shoppe this past weekend and my customers want me to make candles out of it!

Even men said they were drawn in when they past my shoppe! Go figure!:laugh2:

I love blending fragrances! some have bombed but the rest I got lucky!:D

I just blended my peppermint and strawberry and it smells just like a candy cane!

I burned some of it in my burner at my shoppe this past weekend and my customers want me to make candles out of it!

Even men said they were drawn in when they past my shoppe! Go figure!:laugh2:

I love blending fragrances! some have bombed but the rest I got lucky!:D

I have tried mixing several times and am just not getting a good mix. So it must be the company's that you are using. I have used Icy Peppermint and various Strawberries. So who's peppermint are you using? I have bought Candy Cane already mixed too and still not what I'm looking for.

I think if you add vanilla to peppermint then it's more of a butter mint or Frosty.