I am in Love with JUST SCENT!!!

AmySue

I also love JS. Many of my favorite scents and good throwers come from Becky. Personally, I find their Cinnamon Rolls with Van. Frosting is the best around...STRONG!!!! I am using a parasoy (JS's 50-50, actually), and JS oils work wonderfully in it. I will occassionally sample and test an oil that won't have as much "oomph" to it, but the same goes with any other company I've tried.

I have only tried two that you mentioned, Cranberry Spice and Blueberry Cheesecake---they both rock. Very strong scents, and we constantly get raves over these two. I am expecting an order that will include the others you mentioned next week.

I think whether or not they work for you is all relative---just like any company. I have tried many other oils that are raved about on CT to get no or little throw. It is just the way it works sometimes, considering we are from all areas of the country, different waxes etc. I just know what sells for us, and many of JS scents are what the customers want.

You can also consider a few others that are knock you down strong, too---Caramel Cinn. Latte, Mojito Cocktail, My Mamma's, Totally Scrumptious, Strawberry jam, Black Cherry, Country Clothesline, Country Kitchen, Citrus Linen.

Summer Splash too.

I love this one too!! Also the Hawaiian Cake!! YUUMMMY!

Serendipity is super strong for me too. I renamed it and it's been selling steady for me since I added it.

Granted, these ones are not fall/holiday scents, but they're awesome.

I love this one too!! Also the Hawaiian Cake!! YUUMMMY!

Serendipity is super strong for me too. I renamed it and it's been selling steady for me since I added it.

Granted, these ones are not fall/holiday scents, but they're awesome.

I'll have to try those next! Thanks for the recommendations.

I scored with my last order from JS! I have been test burning: fresh rain snuggle type, raindrops white barn type, oxygen, candied blueberries, plus a couple others that I have yet to burn.... like St. Nicks Lane, and Frankinsense and Myrrh.

Now, I know these aren't your fall/winter scents but they rock. Great hot and cold throw. The White barn raindrops type and snuggle type are strong in my parasoy.

Can't wait to test the other 2.

I just got my 4 Fo's order from JS. Not overly thrilled- most smelled very bitter, maybe I got the candle nose though!

At first I thought the FO's were very "layered and complex" so maybe I am just to much of a noob to figure the layers out!

Anyways, let me know what is going on here!!!

Here are my picks 1-4:

Totally Scrumptous- nice orange scent

Blueberry Cheesecake- kinda smell the berries

tied were Chestnuts and Brown Sugar and

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch- they smelled the same to me...

So far, I prefer BCN's Creme Brulee and Verbana Berry over these 4 scents.