Indiana Candle

tartnflight

bear claws-awesome in pure soy

vanilla frosted grahams-omg i wanted to drink the oil. awesome in pure soy.

their key lime pie is good, mc's is a bit stronger

cinnamon strudel- great

angel food cake seems very light to me.

a few other recommendations

creamy pear awesome

sea blossom

ocean mist

japanese plum-great after a 2wk cure in pure soy

candied apple pomandor-2wk cure

fall festivel

all hallow's eve

I have had great luck with most of their oils. They are quick becoming my #1 supplier (using GB 464 wax). Regarding bakery scents....I am burning their brown sugar pecan and it is out of this world delicious!!! It has strong scent throw and the scent smells true to its name...not just syrupy sweet. You can actually smell the pecans. I'm not personally into bakery scents but this one is great!!!:yay:

I'm going to have to chime in on the Bear Claws and Cinnamon Roll FO's. They are the best! I love Cinnamon Roll scents and I tested nearly every one out there. This one (not the Classic) is the best! Most of them have just a cinnamon smell. ICS's is the bun and icing too! Bear Claws is just downright yummy! I also love ICS's White Cake. The perfect wedding cake scent.

Fresh Laundry is a great clean scent. I have a sample of Blue Raspberry Icee I can't wait to test.

By the way, I noticed ICS has clamshells at $24.00 per 100. Great price! Just another reason for me to try some more samples!

Missy