Anyone use wilton colorant for bubbling bath bombs?

asheebeans

just wondering if any of you have tried getting your colored foils thru your hair dresser..she gets mine on a roll from the beauty supply store and charges me her cost..they come in all colors and I've found it's cheaper than buying the foils from a b&b supply place...also..we have a handmade candy store in town..they gave me about an inch of precut foils in all colors for free...sometimes it never hurts to ask..I also bribe the manager at a dollar tree for their precut tissue paper by brining along a bar of soap or a couple of votives..I love the precut tissue for wrapping my soap boxes and tart boxes.

Okay, that's how cheap me saves $$$

I posted my foil post before we got to the girly bits part so now it seems way out of context..lol..but I do have a question now after reading about all the possibilites..I make both soap and candles..for candles we have warning labels which give us some protection in this litigious world we live in..but do soapers have the same protection..I know we put ingredients on our product but could there be a liability in our soap making? When I started pouring candles I added an umbrella to my insurance to cover my butt..but sugar in coloring and yeasties and firing up the girlie bits..is there a liability there?

You only use a tiny bit--they're very strong. I highly doubt that's enough sugar to cause any problems.

One thing I've found, though, with Wilton colors is that most of the pinks, reds and purples fade terribly. You have to read the ingredients and the ones that are mostly Red 3 are the faders. There is a red that doesn't fade-It's Red (no taste) which is Red 40 that doesn't fade. Unfortunately, its not as pretty as the other reds.