In search of an awesome vanilla

hotmama2700

I need a knock your socks off vanilla. I have tried all of NGs and some like it and some don't. I personally am not a vanilla person but my vanilla is not throwing like my others. Anyone have some suggestions on a real good vanilla that will throw well. I use j50 wax and 1oz fo per pound. Could I use buttercream and rename it and make it ivory or white

I have about 4 different vanillas on my list and they are all different.

Ultimate Vanilla - Daystar (very strong)

Vanilla Dream - Scented Bean (more of a bakery vanilla)

Vanilla Bliss - Snowtop - very strong (seems like it has a hint of maple or something)

Vanilla Velvet - BCN (more of a straight vanilla to me)

I think Ultimate Vanilla is alot like CC's Vanilla Voodoo. I tried both and just decided to go with Daystar.

Missy

Just food for thought from a long time diehard vanilla lover. :) Vanilla by nature is just somewhat of a soft, fleeting scent. It's hard to get a super-strong in-your-face TRUE vanilla, because vanilla is just somewhat light. Here's the thing ... in order to boost strength, vanillas are often blended with other elements. I've smelled some strong vanilla BLENDS, but it's a bit more tricky to get a super strong pure vanilla, KWIM? Vanillas often have buttery notes added, for example.

Just my 2 cents, for what they're worth. :)

I have about 4 different vanillas on my list and they are all different.

Ultimate Vanilla - Daystar (very strong)

Vanilla Dream - Scented Bean (more of a bakery vanilla)

Vanilla Bliss - Snowtop - very strong (seems like it has a hint of maple or something)

Vanilla Velvet - BCN (more of a straight vanilla to me)

I think Ultimate Vanilla is alot like CC's Vanilla Voodoo. I tried both and just decided to go with Daystar.

Missy

I agree, and we also love KY Southern Vanilla, it is wonderful

Thank you all for your suggestions. I think i will try a new candle making company and start pouring some new fragrances. My husband is going to kill me when he finds out i am going to do some more "experimenting". Oh well he knows it is my outlet and it did help me drop 50lbs. He'll just have to get oner it. Thank you all again.

Stephanie