I heard of something called "whipped MP"

sandyrose

I have a book here that I just purchased this weekend. It has a section on making Mp Soaps. It describes all the typical types of MP bases, all of which I see on all the distributers sites. But it also mentions a whipped MP that can be used as a topping to MP soap for decorative use. They also refer to it as 'frosting MP'

I've been all over the web and have never heard of such a thing.

It sounds very :cool2: though and I'd love to get my hands on some of that to try if such thing even exsists. Anyone else ever heard of it?

That's it Michelle.. OMG you are the most awesome super duper woman EVERRR! You wanna know why? Not only did yo find the elusive frosting MP but Oak Court is about.... ummmm.... a 20 minute drive from MY HOUSE!!!!

Thanks again!

Oh and I never thought of trying to just whip it up myself.. I'll try that too. Thanks everyone!

How does this whipped M&P hold up in the shower. Does it melt a lot faster?

yes it does, it can depend on just how much air you incorporate. You are getting air volume, not soap volume. a 4 oz soap might only actaully be 2 oz of soap and air. I have a friend who just likes it anyway.. she likes the feel of the whipped soap. Thats why I keep making it.