Prim/Country or Contemporary

debscent

I would say my style is more casual than country. True, I tie homespun on one canning jar, which would be considered country. But really my style is just mostly "simple" I think. Down-to-earth and homey; fresh and wholesome and simple. At least that's my opinion. lol

Simple, with a country/prim feel. When I first started I wanted an upscale look.. but the shows and the people going to them were into the country. I went where the $$ is and developed a look that appealed to the buyers that are coming to the shows I do yet give me a look I like.

I like mine simple yet nice. They go with any decor. For example the bright colors and simplisity of the jar are contemporary enough for a "fancy" home. But on the other hand the simplicity of the jar and the kraft labels are great for the country look too. You can view them at my website.

I have nothing yet (just starting) but I plan to have a contemporary style with just a touch of rustic. Sounds like it doesn't make sense but for instance my name wiil be 'river vally bath co.' and the colors will be orange, teal, sage green with an autumn look with an oak leaf logo (the rustic part)

but with still classic and clean looking with fun unexpected spalshes bright colors, whimsy and humor.