Prim/Country or Contemporary

debscent

It depends on your area. Not everyone likes the country that is not from your part of the country. Prim/Country is really big on MD, PA, OH, IL, KY, TX In and then scattereed throughout the country. I find DE kind of in the middle of that as could go either way, casuse you kind of got that beachy thing going there. One person will say Country is in!, The next, who could be in the same town would say no, contemporary is the away togo. What is in your home? Do what you have the passion for, and then go with it. If you go with comething you personally may not like, you may never be able to create the product they way you want to becasue you don't know enough about the style. Either style can take you so far. Create a whole bunch of labels using both mixes and see what you think you will like. Try asking friends or family which one they like, maybe you can create something that;s kind of in the middle.

It depends on your area. Not everyone likes the country that is not from your part of the country. Prim/Country is really big on MD, PA, OH, IL, KY, TX In and then scattereed throughout the country. I find DE kind of in the middle of that as could go either way, casuse you kind of got that beachy thing going there. One person will say Country is in!, The next, who could be in the same town would say no, contemporary is the away togo. What is in your home? Do what you have the passion for, and then go with it. If you go with comething you personally may not like, you may never be able to create the product they way you want to becasue you don't know enough about the style. Either style can take you so far. Create a whole bunch of labels using both mixes and see what you think you will like. Try asking friends or family which one they like, maybe you can create something that;s kind of in the middle.

I've already determined my "look" 3 years ago. I was just curious on what was popular in other areas of the country. And yep, more to DE than the beaches, that's for sure. I'm in North Wilmington (close to Philadelphia).