Bath Bomb packaging?

pdevine

I have started to dabble into B&B products and bath bombs have been tested to death and I'm finally satisfied with the results of the recipe I'm using. Now that I have that down pat, I have NO idea as to how I want to package them. I am using the meatballer to make them, the regular sized one and the smaller one. I am thinking of packaging 1 large bomb and then maybe package several in one of those galvanized tubs. I just haven't seen many different way to package them, so I'm at a lost here. Any suggestions from you "Bombers",,,,,,? LOL TIA Portia

Candleman, I love the idea of metalic wrap, but labeling looks like it might be a problem that way. I had thought about the cello bags. I would like to package them that way, but I would love to find something so that I could package like 4 or 6 in a package also. I was thinking maybe like the 4pk votive containers or something. I'm still tossing this idea around. Thanks to all for the advice/suggestions. Portia

Thanks a bunch Candleman! I was just looking through their catalog last night and that didn't look to me like it would stay in place that good. I did wonder though if it would work or not. I need to place an order with them NOW, but not enough to meet the $50 min. I know I have seen somewhere else that sells the candy wrapper type stuff, but for the life of me can't remember where I've seen it. Guess I'll keep searching. Thanks,,,,Portia

Lots n More: Yea, I saw that, but I am NC, 20 miles from the NC/TN line and the one that is putting on the co-op is in TX. Bad thing is, Nashville Wraps isn't but about 1 3/4 hrs away, but I can't see driving that far to p/u an order that isn't even $50 and plus I don't have time to. Guess I will just wait until I need more from them. Sucks sometimes,,,,,,LOL Portia

• 10 months later...