First Attempts at Water Sol. Paper from Co-op

Tara

Oh man, those are just darling, I'm sure your daughter and her friend will love those first ones, and what a great gift for a baby shower those second ones would be.

:thumbsup:

I can NOT wait to get my paper AND my soap from the co-ops so I can play too. :D

So, what was the difference in the two, what did you do differently, or was it just a fluke?

Can you explain to me how you did it?

I'm not sure if it can be used in wax or not. It's all m&P I want to do 1/2 CP and the clear M&P but wanted to play so for these I just used M&P. I just followed what Maryann had posted as far as how to do it. The foggy one I put in the fridge cause I couldn't get it out of my mold then later read that Maryann said not to do that. Which explains the difference in the clarity of the soaps. So on the second one, the baby soap, I made sure I was a little more patient in waiting for the soap to come out. I am now out of M&P so I can't play anymore:cry2: :cry2:

:thumbsup: OMGosh Tara they turned out so CUTE!!!!! What did your daughter think??

OH NO Julie be glad you didn't get in on this co-op ~ what a mess w/ the shipping. I'm just REAL dissapointed because I worked so hard between the invoicing twice and gettinng them counted and in the envelopes. For anyone that's never done a co-op its NOT easy :undecided !

For the ones that didn't get their paper yet make sure you read the co-op thread as I updated the first post on pg #1.

Again Tara just an awesome job, they're a HUGE hit with all ages as birthday presents. I do that and a gift card. I just had one 12 yrs old say he won't use his soap, its a momento as it has his favorite baseball team in it and the other soap his fav player.

My daughter and her friend loved them. I made one for each of them. Both said they aren't using them. She has them in her room on her desk next to her comp. propped up like a picture LOL. I took them to work and already have orders for more :yay: They are fun and the creativity can be endless. I will making some for all of my family for Christmas this year.

Yes, but I would put a layer of either clear or white M&P between the color and the clear so when the colorant bleeds it won't (or may not) reach the graphic. There are a few M&P colorants that don't bleed ~I think WSP sells some.

The CP I did I need to post again to show, its yellowed the clear M&P a little but you can still see the graphics. I only scented the CP part which if I remember correctly is still white just the M&P turned a little yellow. I also want to post a side view for LaVida as I know she awhile back tried and they seperated on her (the M&P and CP).