Pumpkin Cornbread

Kymber

I cp'd this last night and I can't say enough about it!! My house smelled absolutely heavenly! I have also tried it in 70/30 blend and a 8oz candle will fill my living room, kitchen and dining room that has 18' vaulted ceilings. This stuff is stellar! I sent it out for test burns and they are raving about it also! It has become one of thier MOST favorite fall scents!

Tammy and Kymber~

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent as well!! I have awesome tarts I poured w/ it, a friend made me a room spray (to die for) and a yummy soap w/ it~ it is definately one of the most realistic scents I've come across...

BUT~ I CANNOT get a throw out of it!~~:cry2: in a jar!!!

I use a 50/50. What kind of wicks are you using?

HELP!

Sharon....I am using Greenleaf 70/30 with eco wicks. I also use straight EZSoy in my wickless ball elites ..... I get major scent throw both hot and cold with this one too. I did have to wick up with my 8oz square masons tho. And the CP soap....smelled good enough to eat this morning!

Oh, I am so tempted! I don't need any more pumpkins! I have Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Pumpkin Fudge..........

I just may have to go check it out. They don't carry to many oils. I hate to go there for just one oil. I don't really see anything else there that interests me.

HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's a girl to do?

OMG!:shocked2: Just checked them out and they are within driving distance to me. Plus-- they have my wax and the soy wax I have been wanting to try!! Their list of FOs may be small but they sound great. I may trot out there one day soon and pick up some things. I want to try the Lilac and the Lemon Tart FOs in soap. I also want to try their pumpkin cornbread in both soy and parrafin. Hmm... need to check my dwindling pocketbook:rolleyes2

I have been testing for them and they are a great company! They are only about 17 miles from me and I just got my first batch of wax from them about 2 weeks ago. it is so nice to be able to pick up my wax (and containers as soon as I start making candles).

I have only tried their oils in CP soap and only a few I haven't liked. Here are some of my favorites:

Lilac, very strong and true

Sea Salt Breeze

Pumpkin Cornbread (different, but i really liked it and will probably add it next fall)

Pink Sugar- I can't compare this to others, but it is reall nice

Blackberry Patch- very nice and refreshing

Green Tea and Rose- everyone has liked this FO in soap.

Chocolate Turtle cheesecake- very yummy and I can smell all the different layers if fragrance

Jakfruit Jam- very yummy and citrusy, you have to smell it to believe it!

I just got a sample of the Macintosh Apple and can't decide whether to try it in soap or tarts!!! I also tested a new scent that I hope they will carry, it is Pink Pepperberry and it is spicy, but sweet. Connie is great to work with!

Steph