Labels and Logos.

How many of you have had your logo created professionally and is it really expensive? Also, do you do your own labels or do you have them printed for you? My computer at home is crap so I can't do any of this anymore myself and I don't have time working full time either so if I can have someone do a really nice professional logo and maybe do some label printing at a reasonably inexpensive price, I would go for it.

Once again, any and all help on this is appreciated!

I have heard nothing but good stuff from Donna at Dovestudios.

I will make a suggestion though - just take alot of pictures, color swatches, things that you see that you think would be cool to work in your business and give them to her. That way she has something to start with.

When I did my logo and my look, I had it professionally done. I gave them 6 swatches of color, a piece of tissue paper and about 50 websites that I liked and they whipped up what I have today (well after tweeking it several times, I am the one who really did it lol - but they helped!)

My original logo was designed by a former CT member, and I've always liked it. However, I'm in the process of revamping everything and my logo/label is one of them.

I have been printing my own (Epson printer with dura-brite inks) but will have the new ones professionally printed. I'm finally selling enough to be able to buy enough at one time to make it affordable.