Reddi glo dye chips - pigment/flourescent

Hi

I really like use the reddi glo dye chips, especially the flourescent/pigment ones. However i can't get them very cheaply over here (I live in the uk).

I've searched for suppliers on the forum and tried a few of the bigger names. Peak do them, but they haven't bothered to reply to give me a quote and bittercreek and rustic essentials have ridiculous postage to the UK

So does anyone know where i can get these reddi glo flourescent/pigment chips from, with colours such as shocking yellow and baby blue, which also ships to the UK at a reasonable cost?

Thanks in advance :)

I found candle chem on ebay, but the first quote they gave me for postage was way to high! So i've decreased the items i want and asked for another one! I hate having to keep asking people how much postage to the UK is and then having to ask again whenever i make any changes! Shame theres no easier way to find out! Every time i get a quote, even for the same items, it's always different with different people. I'm use to standard postage rates via royal mail in the UK!!!!

Also got to be careful of import duty, sometimes they charge you, sometimes they don't (I think i'll avoid any parcels that go through UPS!!!!)

Anyway i've got some things from the candlewic website, i found them brilliant! Shame they don't do the dye chips! Oh well! - Can't find them on ebay though, maybe they don't select worldwide postage and so it doesn't appear on ebay.co.uk.

Thanks for the help