Need some label advice...

cleanglow

Ok, so I really love the clean look which is why I did the clear labels on the glass containers. The problem was that when I printed my logo (which is actually in the blue color that you see on the tin) it didn't show up on the clear labels at all. So I was wondering... should I order white labels (rectangle) and print them out like I did for the tin to put on the glass containers? Or stick with the way I have it? Also, if I stick with the way I have it, should I print the text for the clear labels in brown? My colors are actually the blue in the logo and dark brown, not so much the brown in the photo, our printer ink is low.

Oh, and a while back I started a thread about my labels and asking if they were too plain. If you recall that then you'll notice it's changed. I'm blessed to have a sister in law who is a graphic artist/web designer and offered to do this for me :cheesy2:. She'll be designing my website too.

post-4185-139458409801_thumb.jpg

I love the labels! I want to get some of the clear labels for myself.

I think the one on the glass jar looks great in black. For your logo is it a dark brown?

The actual logo is blue, like is is on the tin. It's actually a few shades of blue. But the background color on my brochure is a dark brown. Is that what you're asking?

I think they look awesome! Are you using a laser printer?

e

we actually bought the HP 2600n 2 weeks ago and weren't happy with the results so we took it back and got a better quality inkjet. My SIL (graphic artist) said that you'll never get the same photo quality printing with a laser printer unless you're willing to spend over a grand... we're not willing to spend that much yet! We do have a basic laser that we use to print the clear labels though.