Snowman and Hot Chocolates!

Country Crafter

Thanks everyone, we have been doing our smoreman for a few yrs. now and he is always a good seller for the season. This particular order will be put into a squat bail jar with a frosting of snow on the bottom, (whipped wax). Then we can wick him to completely melt. Other times they go onto a rusty pan or terra cotta saucer and then we wick him like a mini pillar. The burn time in either case is minimal, like many novelty candles they are bought for that reason as a novelty, we do the best we can with the wicking to make them safe in case they are burned however achieving full burns and melt pools is often impossible.

They are time consuming to make all the components, put together and paint but they are fun!

Thanks again

Wendy

• 2 months later...

The s'mores snowman is SO cute, but I can't figure out how it would burn without becoming a mess of wax. I'm probably an idiot, but I just do votives & containers, so guess I don't think outside my box too well. Can someone s'plain it to me??

Susan.