HELP with one pour wax

katnip

I am trying to use this wax 4615 First time with this.

I can't get it apart. My 2 year old granddaughter isnt this sticky and she is a mess. now back to wax thought about the skill saw to cut it apart but decided it might stick the saw up. thought about the brush burner but thought it might ruin the wax. Any thing else to try except throwing it away.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. I just bought votive wax to try and when I got it I couldn't figure out how to cut it up. I put it in an old pillowcase (didn't want it to get dirty) and took it outside and slammed it against the concrete porch. My neighbor was outside hanging laundry and she was looking at me like I was crazy. So I had to explain what I was doing. I think she still thought I was crazy! :D

I use to use the 4627 and it was a sticky mess. To get it out of the box (I would buy it by the case) I used a ice cream scope or a paint scraper. Needless to say I don't use it anymore because I couldn't stand what a sticky mess I would be after using it.