Whatever you shea- hand cream

RXCMAS

From bath and body works, the 15 percent shea butter, "whatever you shea"- hand cream. I love this stuff but it so expensive, is it possible for me to make this product? If not explain why?

Any recipes out there that is close enough to "whatever you shea" hand cream?:cheesy2:

Originally Posted by RXCMAS

Bunny,

I WILL TYPE THE WHOLE INGREDIENTS TO YOU AS I SEE IT. SO BARE WITH ME PLEASE. THANKS.

WATER (AQUA),BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), PETROLATUM, STERIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, ETHYLHEYL STERATE, SODIUM DIHYDROXYCETY PHOSPHATE, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), CETERYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUME), TRIE.......:o (it was a long long ingredients)

I LOOK UP AND SEE ANOTHER RECIPE ON THE BOTTLE (LOL) :laugh2: :

TRUE BLUE INGREDIENTS

15 PERCENT SHEA BUTTER

2 PERCENT OLIVE OIL

2 PERCENT AVOCADO OIL

BUNNY UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO FINISH TYPING THE FIRST INGREDIENTS, LET ME KNOW.

Yes stop by bath and body works, try their whatever you shea, hand cream. I love it. Wish i could make it myself. LOL They are quiet expensive.

Woohoo!! I was wondering what the ingrediants were, too. Never used that cream but gonna have to try it next time I'm at the mall.