Help Suggestions Please Biker Bash!!!

ladysj

What you've got so far sounds great. I'm a member of 2 biker groups. Don't ride, but they've helped me raise tons of $$ for charity, etc. The women love the designer dupes for their men! In sprays, after-shave (for those that do), soaps, etc. They'll buy a shower gel before soap. Do you make gel candles? They love those, too. I always donate a bakery candle for a door prize. My biker girlfriends are loving the fbb and body sprays as well. I've found the food scents in candles to be the most popular with the groups I've been with!

We do ride and go to a lot of Harley parties one thing I think I would be careful of is writing Harley Davidson on your candles. I think Harley has that name TM-ed. It might be worth looking into b/f you make up a bunch of candles and can't sell them. HTH Cindy/WI

I'm working on things to sell next month at this event. I want to go with a Harley theme. I am going to make pillars in orange with Harley Davidson in Black another suggestions. I'm also making edible oils, sprays etc.

inlay pillars with motorcycles, eagles, wolves (coyote), in them. I seen some nice cookie cutters on eBay a while back in all these shapes. If this is some national event that will be drawing people from all over the USA you might even consider a silhouette of the state the bash is being held in.

Various leather scented candles. leather, Leather & Vanilla, Leather & cedarwood. But you figure bikers most bikers are everyday people. The same scents they like while their at home will be the same as when their in their riding gear

Maybe even travel tins with citronella, lemongrass, eucalyptus, etc Something that is known for repelling bugs. A lot of my riding consist of over night camping. Being able to take a candle with to help with the skeeter situation might be kind of nice.

One other idea is is beer in a mug or glass candles. :cool:

PRetty much there's the special rider group that will ride at funerals. Damn if I can remember what they are called and they were just in my town not too long ago.

Bikers are very patriotic too, don't forget that. Most also support the black and white flag of the MIA-POWs.

PRetty much there's the special rider group that will ride at funerals. Damn if I can remember what they are called and they were just in my town not too long ago.

Bikers are very patriotic too, don't forget that. Most also suppost the black and white flag of the MIA-POWs.

That would be the "PGR" Patriot Guard Riders. My husband is a member and has attended funerals for the fallen. They are very patriotic as are so many bikers...so maybe a "made in the USA" sticker would work on your products.

That would be the "PGR" Patriot Guard Riders. My husband is a member and has attended funerals for the fallen. They are very patriotic as are so many bikers...so maybe a "made in the USA" sticker would work on your products.

I bet that would be awesome to see!

We are Harley bikers and I have looked into making candles with a Harley logo, name and such on them...Big NO NO!! They are registered, trademarked and will not take lightly someone putting their name on anything and selling it.

If you are doing candles in just the Harley colors, not a problem. If they are only gifts and such..might be ok. Just be careful.