Peak Spiced Cranberry

AngelaVA

Does anyone use this fragrace - is familiar with it? I just received a sample pack with this FO in it. OOB it smells nothing like cranberry. It actually smells just like Peak's Spruce Tree (which I carry). I checked the scent description and there is no mention of pine in it, so I can't figure out why it smells like a tree. Just wanted to check with you all first and see if it's supposed to smell like this - and hopefully the pine goes away in wax - or if I need to call Peak. Thanks. :)

I called Peak today and the nice woman there said that it definitely should not smell like pine. So they are sending me the correct sample and it's all taken care of. I dipped a q-tip in the sample and compared with Spruce Tree and it's an exact match. There just must have been a mixup in the labeling. Peak has great customer service though. One quick call and the right Fo is on the way :)

They really do have great customer service. I called and said that my FO smelled like a tree instead of a cranberry and *poof*, new FO is in the mail. No hassle, no having me mail back that FO, etc. Quick and easy. They did offer to put it in my next order instead of mailing it, but I'm not sure when i'll order again so I asked her just to mail it instead. I love Peak's customer service.

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread, but I received a 4 oz. bottle of the Spiced Cranberry this week, and yep...spruce Christmas tree...ugh! Have to call them in the morning. Since I've already poured it and colored it burgundy I'll have to rename it...any sugggestions?