Ellen's Essentails

Shirelle407

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank Ellen for coming here to introduce herself to us. As first impressions are so important, it's nice to know how I will be treated as a valued customer. Names like, "Miserable Person" and "Hyena Clique" will remain in my mind when and where I deside to place my next order. Again Ellen, thank you!

My business is not yours to mind.

Have a nice day.

Ellen

And it won't be your business anyone buys from with an attitude like that. Talking about shooting yourself in the foot! Hope you have another job cuz this one will not be around much longer. And you wonder why the rumor your business is closing is circulating. Doesn't seem like a rumor as much as it is a prediction.

I want to thank Ellen for coming here to introduce herself to us. As first impressions are so important, it's nice to know how I will be treated as a valued customer. Names like, "Miserable Person" and "Hyena Clique" will remain in my mind when and where I deside to place my next order. Again Ellen, thank you!

Well said.

Bravo!!!

After i made a post on this site and sent several email to Ellen, i received a response from her that my items were on the way. They arrived two days later, so all is fine with me NOW! I just hope for myself and anyone else who buys from her success in getting their items, and to her remember communication is important and customers no matter how big or small can make or break your business. Peace and success to ya all!!Domonique

Who the heck is Ellen's Essentials anway?

What I don't like besides Ellen acting the fool, is the number of people on this board who run to a supplier when their name is mentioned here. Snitches...

Well when you act like you are in grade school, what do you expect?

Ah yes, but I will say it to your face first, I do not get message board balls : )

:D

And how do you do that to your face on a board? Call someone out via a message and tell them to meet you on the playground after school? I don't need balls, I am woman enough. :D

Hey Tweek, are you the one that called the supplier?

I dealt with this company exactly once. I ordered a tablet maker. After repeated emails with no answers, I finally go my products. Hmmm, it was mailed just a day after I complained on this board about not getting the product or return emails.

The shipping amount on the priority box was way less than I was charged.

Ellens Essentials is definately a company I won't be ordering from again.

Hey Ellen, if you are reading this. I'd love for you to respond and dispute this.

Who the heck is Ellen's Essentials anway?

What I don't like besides Ellen acting the fool, is the number of people on this board who run to a supplier when their name is mentioned here. Snitches...

Yeah but if someone didn't snitch to her, we would have never met her! I'm glad I got to know Ellen before I ever ordered from her. :D

Wow Ellen. It seems like Going out of Biz is only going to be a matter of time for you. I know I will not be ordering from you. I think many others on this board are going to feel the same way. So Congratulations on representing yourself like a freak. VERY POOR bizmanship.