Here's My....

HeavenScentU

website... I really feel awkward about putting this out to be critiqued. I worked for two months on getting this website online and it's just been out for two weeks. I know my pics. are all different sizes, but for being a computer language virgin and having to struggle through it, I think I did ok....www.aromascentsgifts.com:smiley2: I would love to hear all your thoughts and suggestions!!! I think....

Under your bakery.. You have a "Burnt Cake" and I think it's supposed to be a "Bundt Cake". Maybe? I dunno.. Never heard of a burnt cake.. Ok ok, I lie, I've burned plenty of them, but it's not appealing to me.. lol

Just tell me to shut up ok?

Yup, everything is wax. Everyone asks that all the time, not sure why...The Bakery Mixin's are time consuming that is why my price is what it is. As for the rooster I just had to use it as a pointer, I thought he was cute. I even spend my time playing with him. I have more pics. that I need to resize and add. It is just so time consuming especially when I am still new at this. Ollivander if I can't get the pics. resized right I will take you up on your offer. Thanks for your feedback! :D

Super cute! Looks like all your hard work paid off. :) The colors remind me of my house. I am sure that was your inspiration, right?

I have to chime in and say the rooster made me feel like I was drunk and my pointer was doing weird things...lol. And this is totally me so take it for what it is worth, but music on websites bugs the snot out of me. Mainly because I am ususally at work and try to sneak on the internet and get busted when my speakers blair out "you just got caught" sounds. :laugh2:

Im gonna be the kill joy here ...I hate the rooster...Ive always hated sites that do that to the curser and I didnt go any further than the initial " rooster shadows the curser " .

There was a Harley Davidson shop that had something similar but with a bike shadowing......more people complained than liked it.....it was changed..

Guess tho , it depends on the crowd ' youre' trying to cater to !!

On the upside, Id imagine its really cute based on what everyone else is saying !

Deana

I really like your website - great job!! I like the rooster too! ;) I'm a Firefox user, so I had to view it in IE to see that.

You've got candles in stores all around me here, so I'm going to have to check it out!! Nice to see somebody else from this little corner of the world! :D

Lori