Anyone Ever use this divided mold from Saratoga Scents?

LaVida

I have the Baltic Birch divided mold from I think Brambleberry....I love it! Have no problems getting the soap out and it never sticks!

But the dividers come out of the BB mold. That mold she's talking about the dividers don't come out. The soap just falls out when it's ready. Not with my luck...

I just re-read the info on the saratoga website and it says after the bars are "fully cured" they will just fall right out. Sorry, I can't leave a soap in the mold for 6 weeks. LMAO

I really like my 9 bar kelsei. If I fill it to the very top, I get 18 bars because they are all 2inches thick. I just cut them in half.

You big tease! I wanna see it too!

Hey eugenia, send me your e-mail and I'll gladly send you pics and prices! You can click on my homepage link under my name and see a pic of it too! Thanks.

You can click on my screen name "Soapmaker Man" and select e-mail to reach me! I have enough posts to do PM's just not on the forum long enough! Another 2 weeks or so to go! :wink2: