If you could only have ONE FO supplier....

CareBear

For me if I COULD only use one, it would most likely be Peak. I use a lot of their oils anyway, (they probably make up about 40% of my supply) but the fact that they are local and I have no shipping charges would be the deciding factor.

However, for me it would be IMPOSSIBLE to have only ONE frangrance supplier. lol I just would never be able to do it. :)

which ONE would it be?

That would be a tough one. I use alot of BCN........but am going to give Peaks and a few others a whirl. Especially Peaks cause I go through Denver all the time and I can call ahead...place my order and pick it all up! Man I don't know that I could limit it to one but if I absolutely had to at this point it would be BCN.

Scent Works is 10 miles from me, but darn it - they don't allow pick-ups!

that's just crazy! like it would be so difficult....it isn't like you'd have to operate an actual storefront...just have a door marked for pick-ups.....jeez even "sit down" restaurants have curb-side.....

You're sure you can't make some sort of special arrangement with them? I can see why they wouldn't want people to simply show up unannounced, but if you made an appointment, maybe they could accommodate you? If I had to choose only one FO supplier, it'd be Peak.

That sucks that you can't pick it up. They have great oils.

I could not possibly pick just one supplier. I wish I could not only pick just one, but consolidate my purchases into 1 or 2 suppliers.

I just took inventory of all my fo's when I was packing for my move and I noticed that I get majority of my oils from Peaks and Nature's Garden, followed by GreenLeaf and GoPlanetEarth. I really don't have one supplier because one supplier might not have the designer fragrances that I like therefore I have to go to another supplier. As for eo's, I use Wellington.

That is a shame that you can't pick up from SW. I am sure that they have their reasons. I am pretty close to them too, but I don't order from them. They are too busy and it takes much too long for me to get my shipments. I also have a tendency to like straight up scents and do my own blending. The few oils that I have gotten from them though were very nice.

I've begged and pleaded. They say it's a liability issue... Not sure what the liability is....

It's a huge liability issue. For that same reason, never let a customer come to your house. Don't let friends or family come to your house while you are making your products. Keep business separate from pleasure.

Insurance 101.